Prospective Parents >> Prospective Parents
Parents are invited to visit WMS during the school year to take a student-conducted tour of our facility, observe a classroom, and talk with the Head of School or Director of Lower School Admissions.
Lower School Admission Criteria
- We give a great deal of consideration to parental commitment to our program and to the Montessori philosophy in general.
- We give priority to siblings of current and former students and to students with previous Montessori experience.
- We try to balance age and gender at each age level.
- We accept students on the basis of the above criteria, the child’s readiness, and the date on which the application is received.
Elementary and Middle School Admission Criteria
- We accept students on the basis of the above Lower School criteria, along with previous school records and performance.