Parent volunteers assist teachers by creating and/or replacing classroom materials that have become old and over-used. Most projects require cut/glue/laminate work; however, an occasional project might require some graphics work on a computer. This is a great place for those of you who are creative and enjoy working “behind the scenes”.
Scope of Work — Volunteers
- Commit to several projects over the course of the year.
- Assist with specific projects for classrooms, within the necessary time frame.
Scope of Work — Committee Chair
- Reach out to the faculty within the first several weeks of school, you’re your contact information and role.
- Work with the WMS faculty to organize projects within our means for classroom use.
- Set up volunteers to help with projects.
- Create a schedule for projects, with time line as needed.
- Follow up to ensure that volunteers complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Projects may begin as early as mid-September.
- Any expenses shall be submitted to Joan Hammond, with the specific teacher (classroom) name, project name, and date.