News & Events >> Mother's Event & PA Meeting
Mother's Event & PA Meeting
Time: 6:00 PM
To: M. Toppan, L. Howard Fr: R. Hawley Date: May, 29, 2008 Subj: PA Meeting of 5/28/08 CC: C. Italiaander, P. Werner The following recaps subject meeting:
1. Attendees: A. Lundie, S. Matthews, M. Toppan, L. Valletta, L. Howard, K. Gold, R. Hawley
2. New Co-Presidents of the PA for 2008/2009 school year have been elected: Kathy Gold and Stacey Matthews. Sincere thanks to these ladies for volunteering.
3. The 2008 Auction results with regard to the budget commitment, the PA operating budget, and the discretionary income to be voted upon, will be advised by C. Italiaander. M. Toppan advised that the Pat would like the discretionary monies to be put toward the elementary playground projects. The PA officers will need to arrange for voting before the end of school.
4. The last open positions of Middle School Enrichment Coordinator and Middle School Classroom Sponsors Coordinator for 2008/2009, have now been filled by A. Hertberg and D. Fischer. All other PA committees are now filled.
5. MANY THANKS TO M. TOPPAN AND L. HOWARD FOR THE WORK DONE THIS PAST YEAR AS PA CO-PRESIDENTS. BEST WISHES TO L. HOWARD AND HER FAMILY AS THEY LEAVE WMS AND BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE!