The WMS Café provides fresh brewed coffee and tea to our community each morning. Volunteers are needed to set up and man the cart each morning.
Scope of Work — Volunteer
- Work at the coffee cart one morning each week, from 8 am – 9 am.
- Set up and break down the cart (includes brewing the coffee, set up of hot water for tea, milk/cream, sugar, etc). Clean and rinse all pots.
- Collect money for coffee and tea.
Scope of Work — Committee Chair
- The Committee Chair secures all volunteers to man the coffee cart, and is responsible for communicating the scope of work to the volunteers.
- The Chair is also responsible for turning in all money and receipts from supplies to the PA Treasurer on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- The Chair manages, or designates one volunteer to manage, all supplies (coffee, cream, sugar, tea, cups/lids, etc) and replaces as needed.
- Log all deposits when given to Treasurer (simple notepad).
- Communicates with PA Chair the volunteer schedule.
The coffee cart opens the first week of school, during phase-in, and runs through the last week of school.
Coffee sells for $2.00 per cup
Tea sells for $1.50 per cup