The Events committee plans a variety of social events for the community throughout the year including the annual WMS Holiday Party, Teacher Appreciation Lunches and the year-end community picnic.
Scope of Work — Volunteers
- Commit to helping with at least one of the Event Team organized projects (Holiday Party, Parents Appreciation, Year End Picnic).
- Assist in additional efforts, as guided by the Events Team Chair (bake sale, bonfire, WMS events)
Scope of Work — Chair
- Organize event team meetings, elect Co-Chair and recruit additional support as needed.
- Plan and implement the Holiday Party with Holiday Party Host and Events Co-Chair for upcoming holiday season, with consideration to allocated Holiday Party Budget.
- Organize volunteers for each project.
- Keep track of the Event Team budget and submit all expense receipts to PA Treasurer in a timely fashion. Any large expenditures must be approved by the PA Chair.
- Holiday Party before December break
- Teacher Appreciation named Thursdays in mid-Fall and Spring of 2015
- Year End Picnic coordination