All Middle School teachers will be available for short check-ins with the families of each student that they teach on November 1 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- All conference slots are five minutes and there will be a notification to all rooms when it is time to switch. Hopefully this will keep things moving efficiently. If your child has a teacher for two classes or you have two children with the same teacher, you can continue on for a total of ten minutes.
- There will not be sign up sheets. You will be able to accurately assess wait times for teachers based on the five minute slots so you will know just how long wait times for different teachers will be.
- Teachers will begin by asking you if you have any issues to discuss, please speak right up if you do. If you want an update and don’t have a pressing concern, teachers will be prepared to give you current information.
- Conference night is for parents to connect with classroom teachers, rather than advisors. If you would like to meet with your child’s advisor, please reach out to them and set up an alternative meeting time.
- Please arrive between 5:30 and 6:30. A staggered arrival will mean that there will be fewer crunch times.