SATURDAY, 12.14.19 AT 8:15 AM
The SSAT’s will be held at Washington Montessori School on Saturday, December 14.
The SSAT website can be accessed here, but here are a few highlights:
• If on the day of the test, your registrant will not be coming to the test, please let Melissa Hay know as soon as possible. email@example.com
• Be sure to arrive between 8:15 and 8:30. PLEASE, no later than 8:30am
********Doors will not open until 8:15 am********
• A snack will be provided but if your registrant would like to pack something different to have during the break that’s fine.
• The students only need PENCILS and their REGISTRATION TICKET.
• Please leave the following items at home:
– Cell phones
– Electronic timers of any kind
– Beepers, pagers, personal digital assistants (PDAs)
– Personal computers
– Apple watches
– Photographic, recording, or listening devices
– Headsets, iPods, or other media players
– Books, dictionaries, papers of any kind
– Rulers, Mechanical pencils or ink pens
– Erasers (other than those which are part of your pencil)
– Briefcases, handbags, backpacks of any kind
– Hats/hoods (except religious apparel) may not be worn on the head