4:50-5 PM PICK-UP AT FRONT ENTRANCE
- Pull into circle, place car in park, put on face mask and unlock doors.
- Be sure to display your name placard in the passenger side of your windshield so teachers can easily identify approaching and waiting cars. (You will receive your placard at your first Drop-off.) If someone other than a parent will be picking up your child, please notify the child’s teacher in writing. We will not dismiss your child to anyone without prior permission.
- A familiar staff member will walk each student to the car and assist them in getting into their car seat/booster. (Staff can buckle children in or, if parents prefer, parents can get out of the car to buckle in children.
- Staff will relay quick messages to parents at drop-off and will follow-up with written communication or phone call, as necessary.
- A Late Fee will be applied for any child not picked up from MAP by 5:00 p.m.