WMS Annual Fund
As is true for all independent schools, tuition alone cannot cover the programs that make WMS an exceptional place to learn. On average, we must raise 10% of our annual operating budget, and we ask parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and staff, parents of alumni, and friends of the school to help bridge this gap. Money raised for the WMS Annual Fund directly benefits our students by:
- Supporting our outstanding staff and their professional development
- Providing tuition assistance and scholarships to families who need it, thereby ensuring a diverse community of families and students and affirming our commitment to a mission of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Maintaining the health and safety of our children and teachers, which includes everything from counseling support to campus safety
- Expanding and maintaining our outdoor classroom and enrichment opportunities
- Funding special programs in the arts and sciences to enhance our curriculum
- Ensuring that our technology and training are adequately updated for new ways of working and connecting, and that there is equal access for students and teachers
- Supporting our athletics program, from P.E. programs to Middle School sports and competition
Your gift to the WMS Annual Fund is part of a community-wide investment in the education of each WMS student, as well as an affirmation of those dedicated teachers and staff to whom we entrust our children every day.
Please remember that annual giving is 100% tax-deductible, and that gifts of all sizes, whether $20 or $200 or $2000 and up, help ensure that WMS and our students continue to flourish in this changing world. Our leadership level of giving is $5,000 and higher.
For your children, this is where it all begins, and we believe a WMS education is an investment with endless returns.
Thank you. We are so deeply grateful for your loyalty, your generosity and your partnership.