How can you be part of 2020’s version of the WMS Polar Plunge for Partnership?
Join us for The 2020 WMS CHILL CHALLENGE instead!
- Click here to register online.
- Pay $20 per individual or $75 per family
- Be sure to choose your t-shirt size while registering
- Come up with your most creative at-home alternative to the Polar Plunge or cold-weather challenge.
- Film or take a photo of your “Chill Challenge”
- Please share your Chill Challenge to the WMS Facebook Page*, with hashtag #Itookthewmschillchallenge!
- Share this with your family and friends and encourage them to join in the COOLEST thing they’ll do this year!
- Follow us on Facebook for a sneak peek into what others are up to and join us on Sunday, December 6 at 11 a.m. via Zoom as we reveal what you’ve all come up with! (Zoom link will be sent with registration confirmation.)
- Who will win the Coolest Family Theme or CHILLIEST Challenge? Maybe it will be YOU!
- *If you don’t have a Facebook account please send your photo or short video clip (not to exceed 25 megabytes!): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be part of the fun without creating your own challenge, our intrepid Erik Hawvermale is going to make his 9th POLAR PLUNGE on Sunday, December 6, 11:00 a.m. He would love your virtual support for him and this important cause–The WMS Community Partnership Program. Please show your support here!
Our Very Special Thanks to this year’s incredible group of Sponsors!
An anonymous friend of WMSCPP
All American Waste
B&D Controlled Air
Compass Capital Management
Fat City Screen Printing & Embroidery
The Frederick Gunn School
The Hopkins Inn
The Matthews Group
National Iron Bank
Pediatric Dental Associates of Southbury
Preferred Business Maintenance (PBM)
Sawing High Climbers
The Woodhall School