Guidelines for WMS Tennis Courts:
– Courts are available when not in use for WMS activities or events.
– Courts are to be used by WMS parents, alums, staff and their guests only.
– Courts are for tennis use only.
– Please wear proper shoes. (tennis shoes or sneakers)
– No wheels. (bikes, roller skates/blades, skateboards etc)
– No food or drinks inside fenced courts. (water only)
– Please clean up after yourself.
– Be sure all gates are closed when you leave.
– Be courteous and respectful of other players and those waiting to use the courts.
– Children under 15 must have an adult present.
– No pets on the courts.
– WMS is not liable for injuries from outside use of the courts.